DEPARTMENT: WATER POLLUTION CONTROL CENTER
TITLE: MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay range $32.01 – $35.57 per hour
The city of Amherst, OH is currently hiring a Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Technician. Please view the full job description at: Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Amherst, OH 44001 – Indeed.com
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance and operation of wastewater treatment facilities or equivalent work experience, formal and vocational training in industrial mechanical and electrical maintenance sufficient to demonstrate proficiency in all skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of an activated sludge wastewater treatment plant is desirable. Must possess, or obtain within 18 months of employment, an OEPA Class I Wastewater Operator Certificate.
- General knowledge of wastewater treatment machinery and equipment, to include the ability to perform a wide variety of maintenance and repair tasks.
- Must have the ability to follow detailed and reasonably complicated instructions.
- Must have the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.