More Convenient Payment Options
The City of Amherst has launched a new online billing and payment solution, offering more ways to view and pay your utilities bill, plus the addition of 24/7 phone payments and pay by text. Residents can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check, and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
- Go Paperless – get your bills via email
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Registration is not required to make payment (registration is required for other enhanced services)
- Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Phone – check your account balance or make a payment 24/7 by calling 844-855-0092
- Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
See our Utilities page for all payment options and frequently asked questions.